1. People who take aspirin and tylenol decrease the bodies ability to produce antibodies to destroy the cold virus – Journal of Infectious Disease.
2. Low dose aspirin produced virtually no benefit and increased the risk of major hemorrhage, ulcers, anemia and risk of fatal intracranial adverse events – Journal of the American Medical Association.
3. Cholesterol lowering medications (i.e. statins) decrease helper t-cells (immune system cells) – Natural Medicine (Switzerland).
4. According to Dr. Gregg C. Fonarow, UCLA Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine – 75% of all heart attack patients have normal to low cholesterol.
5. Non-steroidal anti-inflamatory Drugs (NSAIDS) (i.e. ibuprofen, motrin, ect) caused a greater than 10x increase in congestive heart failure – Archives of Internal Medicine.
6. 80,000 women ages 31-50 who started off non-hypertensive, and used NSAIDs 2 times per month, their risk of high blood pressure went up by 86% - Archives of Internal Medicine.
7. Antibiotic use increases the risk of non-hodgkins lymphoma (a type of blood cancer), especially those who were given antibiotics more than 10 times as children - American Journal of Epidemiology.
8. NSAID use increases the risk of non-hodgkins lymphoma (a type of blood cancer) – American Journal of Epidemiology.
9. According to the center of disease control (CDC), tylenol is the deadliest drug in America.
10. Aspirin is the leading cause of kidney disease and one of the leading causes of stroke. Daily use is also associated with pancreatic cancer in women – American Association of Cancer Research.
11. 16,500 die in hospitals alone, per year, from using NSAIDs – Journal of the American Medical Association.
12. Acetaminophen (tylenol) is linked to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD, i.e. asthma) and decreased lung function – American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine.
13. The Canadian Medical Association reviewed 20 studies over a period of 30 years which showed that the pneumonia vaccine is 0% effective.
14. The American Academy of Pediatrics no longer recommends antibiotics for ear “infections” as 93% of ear “infections” are effusions (a build up of fluid) and totally sterile.
15. 84% of women receiving spinal manipulative therapy reported relief of back pain during pregnancy - JMPT 1991 (FEB); 14(2): 116-118.
16. According to the manufacturer's insert, the DPT shot can cause AUTISUM!! Doctors always say that there is no link...in less you talk to the people who make it!!
Go to page 11 under additional adverse reactions: